Covid 19 - Cash & Carry Use Additional Terms and Conditions
- Only two members of each customer’s business will be permitted on the site, please do not bring Children or Animals (please do not leave your Dog in your car)
- Please do not come on to the site if you are suffering from any of the symptoms of Coronavirus.
- Please maintain 2m social distancing.
- There are hand sanitiser dispensers located by the toilets and office door. Please can you use this when you arrive.
- Whilst you may wear PPE if you wish it does not exclude you from the need to follow standard social distancing guidelines.
- Customers who persistently flout Social Distancing Guidelines may be asked to leave the site.
Standard Terms and Conditions
- Only registered customers can be served.
- Plants and prices are quoted subject to availability at the time of quotation. Prices and availability may change at the time of order and North Hill reserves the right to adjust pricing according to availability.
- Prices quoted are nett, ex Nursery. VAT will be charged at the standard rate in force at time of delivery. Delivery will be charged at our published rate.
- Orders must be confirmed in writing or by email. The placing of an order confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in full
- For non-credit account customers, payment for orders must be made on collection or prior to delivery, we only accept payment from you, our customer. We cannot accept payment direct from your customer or client.
- In the event that a delivery is not paid for in advance North Hill Nurseries reserves the right not to deliver those goods and to charge an additional re-delivery charge at our published rate.
- In the event of abnormal conditions which make it impossible to carry out a normal delivery North Hill reserves the right to cancel any delivery without notice or incurring any liability.
- All goods remain the property of North Hill Nurseries until they are paid in full. The risk on the sold goods is transferred to the customer at the point of sale.
- All credit invoices outstanding after 30 days will be deemed as unpaid and interest will be added at the standard interest rate as published by Barclays Bank plc from time to time. North Hill reserves the right to recover all reasonable costs and expenses if action has to be taken to recover invoice debts.
- It is your responsibility to check all deliveries and collections, any shortages or damages must be notified before the driver leaves the point of delivery and, in the case of collections, before you leave the nursery site. Errors cannot be corrected at a later date.
- Due to phyto-sanitary reasons we are unable to accept plants back onto the site – as soon as stock leaves the site they are exposed to conditions outside our control and accepting them back could endanger the health of the stock on the nursery.
- All plants are checked prior to delivery and to the best of our knowledge are delivered in good health. Once the plants have been accepted and signed for North Hill accepts no responsibility or liability for any subsequent infection or symptoms that develop on the plants or any issues arising from the plants.
Cancellation or postponement of deliveries within 10 working days of the dispatch date will be subject to a cancellation fee as published on our web site to enable North Hill to recoup the losses incurred, these are estimated at 25% of the value of the order, without prejudice or requirement of the seller to prove any loss incurred.
Changes made to an order within 10 working days of collection or dispatch date will be subject to additional handling fees of 25% of the order value.
Credit notes are valid for one calendar year from the date of issue.
- Any plant that is a 'Special Order' (defined as a Genus or specification of plant that we do not ordinarily stock) is non returnable or refundable.