Terms & Conditions
- All orders need to be confirmed in writing/email before they will be processed.
- Once an order has been confirmed, any further changes may be subject to an administration
charge. We ask that no changes are made to confirmed order within 5 working days of delivery or collection.
- During busy periods in Spring & Autumn we require a minimum of 5 working days between receipt of order confirmation and the confirmed delivery date.
- Plants will be held for collection/delivery for a maximum of 21 days. After that time, they will be returned to stock and the order will need to be re-submitted
- For non-account customers, payment for orders must be made on delivery, or prior to delivery.
- Plants remain the property of North Hill Nurseries until they are paid for.
- We have a minimum nett order value before we will deliver. Delivery charges are based on order value and distance from the nursery.
- We are unable to give a specific delivery time but we will confirm morning or afternoon. A morning slot will be between 08.30am – 12.30pm.
- Please ensure that there is someone to receive and sign for the delivery and, if this is not possible, ensure that we are notified beforehand.
- We take no responsibility for delivery to un–manned properties and if the delivery driver deems it appropriate the plants will be returned to the Nursery.
- If a booked delivery slot need to be cancelled we ask that we are notified at least 5 working days in advance. Failure to do this will incur a cancellation fee as we are unable to re-use this slot within this time-scale.
- Any shortages must be notified within 3 days of receipt of order.
- Plants leaving the nursery are, to the best of our knowledge, in a healthy condition. If there are any questions these must be addressed within 14 days of receipt.